You Live As Long As You Are Remembered
Remembering our Scolaro, Giunta, Guinta, Guinte, Ganta, Petorella, Pedorella and Szczudlo ancestors.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vincenzo James Giunta

c 1930s

I received this photo, a copy of a copy, of my Great-Grandfather last week.  It was sent to me by cousin Bette.  It had a note with it that said “Grandpa Giunta and Aunt Mary.” 

Bette could not remember who sent it to her.  Hmmm.

Looking through some old correspondence I discovered a letter dated February 2000 from Gloria Klir.  In that letter Gloria mentions having sent Bette some photos and after checking the photo and letter handwriting, I determined they were written by the same hand.

What a find.  What are they up to in this photo, sampling some homemade hooch.  Could be.  Whatever they are up to, I am glad it was worth taking this photo. (c 1930s)

No comments:

Post a Comment